Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week 29

A Sgt. came to interview me in regard to the Internal Affairs report that I helped the old Polish man file; the one the cops assaulted. What do you know, 2 days later they move me to a new facility far away to "punish me" no doubt. Also, they put me in a green uniform all of a sudden. For those of you in the dark, green is reserved for inmates facing the death penalty, already sentenced to life, someone who has an escape attempt, or one who has attacked staff. I get out in 5 months and I'm suddenly a threat? When in greens, you are shackled up like Hannibal every time you leave your cell... you should see it... lol. Also, I had an abcess in my armpit and the doc feared it may be MRSA, so now I'm in the hole to be isolated. I'm not gonna get into the neglect of my medical treatment right now. But oh how I love the hole! I've been wanting to be here for a while but was unwilling to do something stupid to get sent here. No celly! Everyone else loves "main line" and cellies cuz they can see their "homies," but I've only met like 3 guys I enjoyed speaking with this whole time so I love the alone time. 23 hours lock down but jail is jail so who cares? Plus the bunk arrangement in my cell allows me to do pull-ups! I'm gonna figure out how I can stay here, even after my wound heals. Maybe I'll tell them I'm a danger to other inmates and don't trust myself to not hurt someone? I think that'll work.

So I began reading a cool book series called "The Kent Family Chronicles." I love it. It's about an immigrant who came to America just before the Revolutionary War. (True story BTW) Anyhow, man! This country was supposed to be so bad ass! Really, a place I would have been proud of. No doubt, if our founding fathers came back from the grave they'd be disgusted and would demand the people to overthrow our government. I really believe they had the right idea, they just didn't take into account the greed of our leaders to come nor the way they'd forget to appreciate what this country stands for and why the U.S. defected from England in the 1st place.  The ultimate mistake is really the very idea of government! We are meant to be in tribes! Gov. will always ultimately fail because it, as well as technology, goes against nature. That being said, I'll no longer say "I hate the U.S." anymore, only that "I hate government."

Also, while being in "the hole" I have managed to really identify just what my main problem is: I hate being told what to do so much that I choose to spite myself rather than do it! Here's a perfect example: Here in "the hole" the Mexicans and the Whites "sound off" at morning and night. Example: the "shot caller" will yell "Attention on the tier! Good morning London," or W/E the White guy's name is, he does it to everyone. Then London, or whoever it is, will yell, "Good morning to you! Good morning to the rest of the wood pile, thank you!" And EVERY guy does it and I think it's gay as fuck! They didn't know I was here yet, so never called on me, but I had decided I'm gonna tell them that I don't wanna do that gay shit! And I know if I do that it's gonna cause all kinds of drama and everyone will hate me and threaten to kill me and send "kites" to every jail/prison with orders to stab me if I'm sent there. See, why can't I just do the gay lil' thing and avoid so much trouble? It will take me 10 seconds. Why am I so stubborn that I'd rather deal with millions of enemies than do one lil' thing that I'd rather not? LOL! WTF!? Every time I get myself in a mess it has something to do with me spiting myself, ruining my own situation. I'm done with that, I'm gonna say the gay lil' line and stop being so stubborn in other situations too. I'm over the "hard way." I just want to train, fight, be with my friends, and love my wife. No more kicking my own ass.

Okay, on a fucked up closing note... I had a dream, back when I was free, that @RileySteel got killed, and I think I even Tweeted @JesseJane about it. Anyway, I had it again! I don't know why I'd dream that but I hope she's all good. If you read this, maybe you should buy a gun or somethin!? LOL. Okay, I'm out! Keep the e-mails coming and take note of my new physical address if you're one who writes!

sdsheriff.net
Jon Koppenhaver 10754342


New Address:

J. Koppenhaver 10754342
GBDF
446 Alta Rd. Suite 5300
San Diego, CA 92158

No comments:

Post a Comment